Skip to content
- Types helps me to avoid silly mistakes by forcing me to stick to a common rule rather than total chaos.
- It works very well with VS-Code which is an awesome product.
Typescript vs Flow
- Nothing wrong with, but its harder to set up and documentation is not that good.
- In case of Typescript just use VS-Code which I use anyway
- It is pretty much the same. So everything comes down to convenience.
Typescript vs Babel
- Babel wins for me because of plugins and presets.
- Well I tried, but the documentation isn’t good enough